• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frankfort New Deuce W/W

number9

Hey that's a good idea......... or may make them a target...... could go either way. :?:

I may do the same.

For anyone going to Frankfort tommorrow I'll be in a white GMC truck. Say Hey - it'd be nice to meet a couple of you.

Heavysteven

Update 10-15-09 11:11 AM
Well, got off the phone with Jckinfe. My truck fired right up, no visible leaks, built pressue air pressure. I wish i would have been there. Interior is in good shape, no flats. I asked him if it had a turbo and once i heard the truck rev up i knew it did.

Looking forward to the recovery.:-D:-D

Joe,
Thanks for the help, you saved me 12 hours in the car just to take a look. This is a great example of how well this site brings people together.

JCKnife

Glad to help! I saw greenjeepster and number9 there, too. Jeepster, from your posts I thought you were much older (that's a compliment). :-D

I'm happy with my truck. Few rust spots but not too bad. I'll post pics after while.

greenjeepster

Thanks, I actually get that all the time. I am the local guru on honey bee removal in this area and often when I show at a job people always say they were expecting an older guy.

My trucks both checked out other than functioning turn signals. Although 6943 didn't have quite enough juice to crank over I am quite confident that they can be driven off of base with no problem. Now I just hope they don't get picked over between now and when we pick them up. It is really ****ty that even on a base like that that stuff gets stolen.