• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free FV-432 Manuals

kochevnik

I wanted to put a post here as a marker - there is an FV-432 website I go to :

wwwfv432couk.freeforums.org - Index page

One of the chaps there :) - Andym - has managed to convince the MOD to declassify the FV-432 manuals (all of them) and let us regular people have them. He put them on a CD and I received a copy. I then put them on a file serve website, and, pending his approval I will post a link here to where you can download the manuals. They will run about 250 MB in six zip files.

For now here is the link to the declassify thread with a list of the manual titles (dozens of them) :

wwwfv432couk.freeforums.org - Login

Hopefully in a day or two the links will be there for everyone to download.

Last edited:

M1031CMT

Good job. Glad to see some other people out there posting these old manuals up for free. We post a lot of manuals for free on our website too in the hope it will help people out there.

We have been looking at getting an FV-434 one day. We are even scheduling a trip next summer to the UK to find one. Hopefully there will still be access to the manuals at that time :wink:

kochevnik

Ok the files/manuals have been uploaded in several places. This link should take you to where they are. Might have to sign up as a member of the FV432 forum to see them, but it's a small place and anyone who has a 432 should really be a member there anyways - tons of info there.

wwwfv432couk.freeforums.org - Login