• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free FV-432 Manuals

kochevnik

I wanted to put a post here as a marker - there is an FV-432 website I go to :

wwwfv432couk.freeforums.org - Index page

One of the chaps there :) - Andym - has managed to convince the MOD to declassify the FV-432 manuals (all of them) and let us regular people have them. He put them on a CD and I received a copy. I then put them on a file serve website, and, pending his approval I will post a link here to where you can download the manuals. They will run about 250 MB in six zip files.

For now here is the link to the declassify thread with a list of the manual titles (dozens of them) :

wwwfv432couk.freeforums.org - Login

Hopefully in a day or two the links will be there for everyone to download.

Last edited:

M1031CMT

Good job. Glad to see some other people out there posting these old manuals up for free. We post a lot of manuals for free on our website too in the hope it will help people out there.

We have been looking at getting an FV-434 one day. We are even scheduling a trip next summer to the UK to find one. Hopefully there will still be access to the manuals at that time :wink:

kochevnik

Ok the files/manuals have been uploaded in several places. This link should take you to where they are. Might have to sign up as a member of the FV432 forum to see them, but it's a small place and anyone who has a 432 should really be a member there anyways - tons of info there.

wwwfv432couk.freeforums.org - Login

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks