• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Towbar!!!

jwaller

thats wonderful news. glad you were able to get the towbar from him. I just wonder why after all this time did he not even have the balls to contact me. I even told him on multiple occasions that I'd send a truck to pick it up all he had to do was to be home and give it to the driver.

oh well. great news for you and I'm glad somebody was able to get something out of this.

saddamsnightmare

February 29th, 2008.

KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS!!! I was going to send my friend Guido from Youngstown to collect, and he is never known to take no for an answer..
Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1963 Swiss Mercedes Benz Unimog S404.114
1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Vietnam and Desert Storm Deuce.
rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks