• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Meat

knattrass

Just checking in to this site under orders from Lane!! Bought a 1954 M37 as a project vehicle with my 17 year old son. Live north of the Dee in a town called Clarkston (like the singer). Look forward to joining the fray. Keith

knattrass

Hi Dave & thanks. My son and I looked at your truck in Midland in the summer. Very nice & complete. We had to take ours to bare metal and you can tell other "work". I recently bought 10 Denmans w/flaps/tubes in OH. Let me know if you need a set. I make trips to Kalifornia-mazoo which should be on your side of the state, somewhere.

knattrass

You'd think tires would be easy. The local guys here wanted $160-$178.40 per tire+tax (I paid $160), tubes ran $14-$21.95, (I paid $25), go to expenses were $20 in tolls, $70 in fuel ($9 per at my end). The unknown was shipping because overland trucks can't come to residential areas here. Keeping my shoe on, $160+$25+$9=$194 per, set of 5=$970. I stored them at my in-laws in Fenton, so it might be next week if you need a photo. These are the Denman NDT 9.00x16 that Charles recommended so I bought the 2 sets. Like I said, if I coming to the 'zoo, no charge to haul over to there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks