• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Meat

knattrass

Just checking in to this site under orders from Lane!! Bought a 1954 M37 as a project vehicle with my 17 year old son. Live north of the Dee in a town called Clarkston (like the singer). Look forward to joining the fray. Keith

knattrass

Hi Dave & thanks. My son and I looked at your truck in Midland in the summer. Very nice & complete. We had to take ours to bare metal and you can tell other "work". I recently bought 10 Denmans w/flaps/tubes in OH. Let me know if you need a set. I make trips to Kalifornia-mazoo which should be on your side of the state, somewhere.

knattrass

You'd think tires would be easy. The local guys here wanted $160-$178.40 per tire+tax (I paid $160), tubes ran $14-$21.95, (I paid $25), go to expenses were $20 in tolls, $70 in fuel ($9 per at my end). The unknown was shipping because overland trucks can't come to residential areas here. Keeping my shoe on, $160+$25+$9=$194 per, set of 5=$970. I stored them at my in-laws in Fenton, so it might be next week if you need a photo. These are the Denman NDT 9.00x16 that Charles recommended so I bought the 2 sets. Like I said, if I coming to the 'zoo, no charge to haul over to there.