• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front wheelspacers for cucv

WARWAG

The studs that come on the 2" wide wheel spacers need to be the 9/16" studs instead of the 14.5mm studs that some will show as what you need for that year of vehicle. You dont need to buy them seperately. They will already be installed. I will try and find you a link.

WARWAG

The studs that come on the 2" wide wheel spacers need to be the 9/16" studs instead of the 14.5mm studs that some will show as what you need for that year of vehicle. You dont need to buy them seperately. They will already be installed. I will try and find you a link.

Here you go:

4 x | 2" | 8x6.5 to 8x6.5 | 8Lug | 9/16" Studs | Wheel Adapter Spacer | eBay

Ignore there guide. They say to use 8x165mm x14.5studs. Morons.

ryan77

You also will need new lug nuts that are thinner! I got mine from summit racing. You will have to se a thin wall socket as a impact socket wont fit!!

WARWAG

You also will need new lug nuts that are thinner! I got mine from summit racing. You will have to se a thin wall socket as a impact socket wont fit!!

The lug nuts that come with the Spacers will be the ones that are thinner. He just needs to use his original lug nuts to hold the wheel on again. Thats why he needs the 9/16" studs on the wheel spacers. No need to buy lugnuts.

Last edited:

ryan77

The spacers i bought of ebay had the wrong lug nuts, Thats why i had to get the ones from ebay!!

WARWAG

That is why he needs to get the 9/16" studed wheel spacers. The 14.5mm studed wheel spacers requier you to by a diffrent set of lug nuts. Get the 9/16" studed wheel spacers and all will be fine. The lug nuts that come on the wheel spacers are used to bolt the wheel spacer to the wheel hub. Your old stock lug nuts will be used to bolt the tire back onto the vehicle. Simple. DONT BUY WHAT THE STUPID CATALOG SAYS YOU NEED TO BUY ITS WRONG

The bolt pattern is 8x6.5 NOT165mm! Get 9/16" Studs NOT 14.5mm. IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE TO TRACK DOWN A SET OF LUG NUTS FROM SUMMIT RACING. Avoid all that and get the right ones the first time. SIMPLE.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks