• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter base leaking? O-Ring part numbers here

dependable

Lots of people just plug the fuel pressure sensor hole with a bolt and JB weld. The 'authorized repair' on these was to replace fuel filter base with a new one without the sensor and no sensor hole drilled though. If you use an STE-ICE, you may want to keep sensor, otherwise it is just a source of trouble. Lots of old threads on this if you look.

Winston Wolf

The bleed plug uses a cylindrical rubber plug that is flat on the end/hole in the other (shaped like a glass or bucket) that fits on the tip.

The drain plug uses a cylindrical seal, without it the fuel would just run out.

I don't need the sensor oring, I drilled and taped an npt hole and plugged it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks