• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel pump part number

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've run across the same thing in the civilian world.

One of the instructors for certification in my job worked for a company with an industrial certification, to teach people and certify them as either consumer or commercial level. He always made sure we had his phone number in case we needed help.

He told of one guy that called him and asked him for help with a job. After a couple questions back and forth, it was discovered this technician hadn't even gotten out of his service truck and looked at the machine; he just showed up on site and called for help.
LOL, I had more than a few technicians do exactly that….i would ask what a particular LED on a circuit card was doing and he would reply, I’m not at the site yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks