• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Full Fenders For The 5 Ton

fabiodriven

How long do you usually run with a flat inner dual? I'm sure the Military flipped the hubs on the Deuce, and the wheel on the 800's when they singled them out just to give the Soldier A and B something to do until knock off.

Sorry, But I don't agree with your observation regarding wheel bearing loading.

Your Truck looks good, I wish you the best of luck with it.
Obviously it's not an ideal situation but when I was in the army we ran ALOT with one flat dual, usually multiple flats on one truck. I can actually remember a time we got back from a mission and we had one flat on every dual. The worst part was we had to change all the tubes ourselves. We would be driving for ususally 8 to 12 hours a day (818's with 5K fuel tankers) and I cannot recall one wheel bearing failure.

But, I digress....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks