• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

full shut off solenoid on NHC250?

5tondeuce

Hi Guys
The fuel shut off solenoid on my M813 is not working. I am going to take it off and service or replace it. Just wanted to make sure it is 24Volts like everything else. I can't seem to find it in the TMs under fuel or electrical sections,Thanks
Chris

timothy1

Some ground threw mounting. Some need ground wire on the other side. I had to replace mine and I had to ground it.

timothy1

I had to add a ground wire. Had two terminals, added one wire with the 24v lead, other got the ground wire

wsucougarx

Seems this is an all too common part to go out. Best to have a spare on hand. There's a thread in here where the unit actually shorted and just about fried the wires. He was recovering his M923.

timothy1

One that came with my truck had 2 terminals with just hot wire, other left alone. swapped out the switched and we cranked forever never would fire, turned in screw it fired right up. Got idea to check and try ground wire, put it on, cranked engine, and fired right up.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you can pick them up at truck pro under 15.00 i stop in and they usually dont have the 24v in stock but its there next day. i would never pay 55.00 for one.:beer: