• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fun in the snow

jfnemt1ff1

On Tuesday we got are first snow, and WOW what a storm. We got over 14" of snow in 24 hours. The next day we had winds in the 40mph range. This was the first time I used the 395s in the snow, what a diffrence from the NDT. I had to go out and try it:wink: was driving on unplowed roads I think I was the only fool to be out. Some of the drifts were as high as the hood. I think if I had some weight in the back I would not have to engage the ft. What a blast. While today I had to get my Dodge p/u out of the area were I store my trucks. While this was what I found. I got to use the winch today for the first time worked great. Now it -7 deg below and will be staying that way for a few days. The heater does not work that good when its that cold.
John

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks