• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fun in the snow

jfnemt1ff1

On Tuesday we got are first snow, and WOW what a storm. We got over 14" of snow in 24 hours. The next day we had winds in the 40mph range. This was the first time I used the 395s in the snow, what a diffrence from the NDT. I had to go out and try it:wink: was driving on unplowed roads I think I was the only fool to be out. Some of the drifts were as high as the hood. I think if I had some weight in the back I would not have to engage the ft. What a blast. While today I had to get my Dodge p/u out of the area were I store my trucks. While this was what I found. I got to use the winch today for the first time worked great. Now it -7 deg below and will be staying that way for a few days. The heater does not work that good when its that cold.
John

Attachments