• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuse Panel

stationjj

Hey,

How hard is it to remove the fuse panel inside the truck? I am currently having an issue with front battery not charging. As per a post from Warthog on this thread;
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?139456-Front-Battery-not-charging-Alternator-tests-good

I discovered my heater fuse had melted. The heater fuse is in a tough spot. I cleaned it the best I can, but it needs more work. Actually not sure if it can be repaired? How hard is it to remove the fuse panel inside. Is it just a nightmare to deal with?

Thank you for any ideas and suggestions?

stationjj

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 bolts inside the cab hold it onto the fire wall.. and also 1 bolt inside the engine compartment holds the wires onto the fuse block remove the bolts and pop it lose.. real ez.

stationjj

Thanks for the reply. I apologize for the stupid question. At the time I was in a bind. I was unsure about what I was getting into with regard to my auto repair experience.
I was wanting some direction. Yes, I did search via google, but I couldn't what I was looking for.

stationjj