• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA 2011 Rally After Action Report

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M36 needs a wheel seal, probably some brake work, an oil change (and spin-on filters while I'm there), transmission sealed back up and refilled (we took the PTO off last month) - inspection plate is back on, but no gasket (keeps the bugs out), sprayed for wasps, and for Craig to pick up the deuce cargo cover laying in the back.

Pete, I have a complete cargo cover for the 36, all three pieces in solid green vinyl, but the S-280 will be mounted in it, obviating the need for a cover. I was even able to hook up John Parker with a cargo cover for his 814 - we blocked two interstates when we rolled it out.

zout

Just so no one gets po'd from my kicking this off once again was a devious evil plan to get those that have not heard about it and those that we hear about last minute not hearing about it - TO GET THE DANG THING ON THEIR CALENDERS.

At least its a heads up and I for ONE am sure looking forward to the start of the authorized 2013 Georgia Rally thread.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just so no one gets po'd from my kicking this off once again was a devious evil plan to get those that have not heard about it and those that we hear about last minute not hearing about it - TO GET THE DANG THING ON THEIR CALENDERS.

At least its a heads up and I for ONE am sure looking forward to the start of the authorized 2013 Georgia Rally thread.
So Zout...are you still planning to trap/capture/steal possums and cook em this year??

Ah poop...did I type that out loud!!!:-(

Atomic

I'm ready for the 2012 Rally! I booked my cabin today.

Now I just need to buy another truck seeing as how I sold mine on Sat.:jumpin:
Sold your truck? Man I liked that thing. You looking at another right now?

Oh, yes I too am looking forward to the rally.

zout

I do have that newer smoker that was used at the cookout ready to go on wheels and easier to load into the 105 !!!!

I bet if a few folks wanted some smoked turkey (could fit about 20 in it) for around the camping area it could be worked out.

The possum better watch out - I hear there is a CONTRACT out on him and possible kidnapping scheme (I heard it through the grapevine). Someone mentioned also about being ransomed on the Classifieds here if the mission was a success ???? Just spreading the vicious rumor I heard.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The possum better watch out - I hear there is a CONTRACT out on him and possible kidnapping scheme (I heard it through the grapevine). Someone mentioned also about being ransomed on the Classifieds here if the mission was a success ???? Just spreading the vicious rumor I heard.
I'll fight to the last drop of Papa Bear's blood to protect Elmo and Ellie Mae.:mrgreen:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do have that newer smoker that was used at the cookout ready to go on wheels and easier to load into the 105 !!!!

I bet if a few folks wanted some smoked turkey (could fit about 20 in it) for around the camping area it could be worked out.

Tinkerbell would appricate this! :tinkerbell:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay it is after Haspin, Clinto fire up the GA Rally 2012 Thread :) We need something to talk about

:jumpin:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Almost looks like the AAR is taking care of that, might as well do as suggest and just go to the 13SSGAR just in case the world survives 12/12

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you roll the turkey, or use a pipe?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks