• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA 2011 Rally After Action Report

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trainman, keep an eye open. Once the official thread is up, the GA Rally will be the most talked about topic here. I'm sure there is a function that awaits you at the rally. I'll see you there.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to finalize a couple of details (menu, convoy) then the thread will be up.

Thanks
While your at it, why not start the 2013 thread too...:popcorn:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
If I am available, I would like to attend a rally and would be willing to help with the MKT and resupply and clean up as needed. I just need to be kept in the loop and will make it happen. It would be my first time, but hey you got to start somewhere!![thumbzup]
Its well worth the trip. this is the best bunch of guys and gals i have ever met

zout

As you can see - there is authorization to start a 2013 GA Rally thread - I second the motion and may the 2012 GA Rally thread continue on un-disturbed.

Anyone want to eat a year old pig come 2013 rofl

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
As you can see - there is authorization to start a 2013 GA Rally thread - I second the motion and may the 2012 GA Rally thread continue on un-disturbed.

Anyone want to eat a year old pig come 2013 rofl
Wrong, Adam's pig will be a little over 2 rofl
Good cooking age

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No need, the world ends in December about the time the after action report starts winding down from the 2012 rally.

I New there was something I had to remember about this year!

Thanks for reminding me!

I had to get my Life Insurance Premiums paid up this year! Boy I would have had egg on my face with the end of the world and all and there I would have been with out my life insurance! Shew avoided that crisis!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While at Haspin, Ferro's pig learned to swim. It has since joined seal team 6. Something about "once you hear the oink" it's too late.
Also while at Haspin in a semi drunken stupor, ferro and I made plans to arrive the FRIDAY before the Ga rally. Ferro is gonna make 5-6 trips, and bring everything. I have the M814, so I only have to make 1.
Can't wait...................:cookoo:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Completed one of the action items from the AAR this week. Now just gotta figure a way to get them to the 2012SSGAR. All sixteen foot pumps work, eight of the old soap dispensers work and I have eight new ones on order. I think I can fix the paper towel dispensers (baffles have broken loose). Need to get the glue off where the stickers were. According to the DD1750 attached to one of the units, they were packed on 25 July 04.
I SUPPOSE I could haul them down in my one man/woman convoy of 6 trucks...

If you ask nicely!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam,

If I can get the M36 rolling, everything I need to take down will fit in it, and it can pull the Sanitation Trailer (The Sinks). I'll only be bringing one tent to go with the one we already have, the wash stations and the Sinks. I plan on pulling the MKT with the shop van which will have all the food.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam,

If I can get the M36 rolling, everything I need to take down will fit in it, and it can pull the Sanitation Trailer (The Sinks). I'll only be bringing one tent to go with the one we already have, the wash stations and the Sinks. I plan on pulling the MKT with the shop van which will have all the food.
What's wrong with the long truck Mike? Need parts?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok Mike, so your going to bring two trucks this year, that works.

You might have the same issue as me, too many trucks, not enough drivers!!!

Found someone willing to drive it? any SC guys (or gals) want to go but don't have a truck but want to drive a deuce in?

sandcobra164

Adam, we're in the same boat. I'd like my Deuce to come as well but I'm tied to "Proud American" so if anyone from SW GA would like to drive a Deuce and M105 up, let me know. PB is a tough boss but he takes good care of me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks