• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ga rally 2012

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope I can scare up a Hardigg desk by Oct. Need to get the OD in the Oh-8 and my secret project done too. I think this year I'll bring my golfing cart so I can move about the area like the wind. Oct is approaching all too fast in my world. Supposed to be in the 90s tomorrow so getting anything done will be difficult at best. The very next cool day I'll see will be in Oct.

poppop

Are we gonna have fun or what??? If there are other campers in our territory they better be prepared to have a BLAST, because we are gonna have a great time in spite of who is there. Of course all are welcome as long as they abide by our rules of conduct.:grin:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I am sure we'll still have an undivided area for ourselves, free of interlopers but I'll verify it.
don't keep out the interlopers, they're tasty. They run pretty fast and are hard to bring down but when you get one..... Oh wait, that's antelopes, never mind.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Must be a southern thing, I don't like grits or boiled peanuts. Now Lloyd's regular peanuts are tasty.

Yeah I said it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Must be a southern thing, I don't like grits or boiled peanuts. Now Lloyd's regular peanuts are tasty.

Yeah I said it.
Not sure about it being a southern thing. Not much of that stuff here is the deeper south. Arepas yes!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I hope to have the refurb Jeep for display only. I also plan to have the USMC recon motorcycle so Chief919 can drool and kick himself for letting it go. I really hope to take it out on the trails.

I think we should have a blackout drive trip this year and/or a night vision device drive.

We need to have the hand grenade toss for the kids.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we should have a blackout drive trip this year and/or a night vision device drive.

We need to have the hand grenade toss for the kids.
I have no NVGs but I would love to do a blackout ride. We have done quazi ones in the past.

poppop

There will be boiled peanuts and grits if I am there. Ron, are you sure it was the grits?? That was not the night you took a pull from the pink juice jug every time it came around?? As I recall you did not feel well that night, and as you were outside in the middle of the night tending to business Jennifer I think, was out jogging and she hit the jug more than you did.:D Do you remember my sage advice the next morning as you were lamenting about how bad you felt???? As far as the grits go we found out last year if you melt lots of cheese in them even the Yankees well eat them. We will have lots of cheese this year.

If you have never been to Clintos Ga Rally you have no idea what you are missing. Make plans to be there this year and meet a group of America's finest people and spend 4 of the most fun days of you lives. And its cheap to!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks