• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gainesvile, GA. touch-a-truck

Drift

Can't make it

Sorry guys. Went to start my truck and got the click of death. It appears that I lost my batteries. Left lights on, doh! I really wanted to come. Oh we'll see you at the rally..

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is an event without a breakdown, boring:). Andy3 lost an ip pump so it was towing time

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407615793.884128.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407615804.301945.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407615816.100993.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407615827.467568.jpg

Me and Andy did get the lecture from 79m819 about having safety chains in the truck along with your tow bars :)

Andy also had the breakdown signs and cool yellow safety gear.

Bravo Andy

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Always put your kids to work, it is good for them

RImageUploadedByTapatalk1407615982.317438.jpg

Then do the father son picture

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407616027.034211.jpg

Don't let your boys get attached to excavators

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407616064.618312.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What is an event without a breakdown, boring:). Andy3 lost an ip pump so it was towing time

View attachment 508521
View attachment 508522
View attachment 508523
View attachment 508524

Me and Andy did get the lecture from 79m819 about having safety chains in the truck along with your tow bars :)

Andy also had the breakdown signs and cool yellow safety gear.

Bravo Andy
Yep, one more truck to add to Rons truck farm, something must be in the air to cause the heard to multiply, the count is now up to six and two trailers, don't mind them gazing on the front lawn, every place they set there is a DEAD spot, this way I am cutting down on my mowing, would like it be cut to 0.

andy3

Ron & Steven thanks for the great time this AM & the save.

I now need recommendations on safety chains.

I have some flares & glow sticks for evening events.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well it is not the HH, the button that drives the plunger does not move, will know more tomorrow when I pull the snap ring and plate so I can see what down there and If I can find what is the issue and then see if I can fix it without pulling the pump.

andy3

Ok some of you might think I'm a whack job but I had a great day. I had a good time with all the kids at the event. I had a great time with all my kids there (I believe the final count was 7 plus a friend). Great company at the event. When I did breakdown I was able to be safe and ready for rescue. I was helped to a safe place where I felt genuine hospitality. Other guys have been helpful. It's a good community, I'm proud to be part. Thanks.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank goodness all us whackos found each other here on steel soldiers. Not sure where I would be without all the good troops!!

carry on :)

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron shall attempt where no man has gone before, into the linkage below the head with the ip mounted in truck! If you have been there and returned from no mans land please pm 73m819

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well it is not the HH, the button that drives the plunger does not move, will know more tomorrow when I pull the snap ring and plate so I can see what down there and If I can find what is the issue and then see if I can fix it without pulling the pump.
I forgot ONE VERY IMPOTRANT point in the above post, I had never been in a multifuel ip before, which means I KNEW absolute nothing about them, this "grass hopper" would REALLY like to THANK both Clint and Adam for giving up a large part of there afternoon, evening walking me though diagnoses of the problem and them the hh removal, I down loaded the ip TM, but still was having a very hard time, without both of them I would still be looking at a dead deuce in my driveway, so to the both of them a big
THANK YOU

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
So...the deuce is fixed then? What was the problem in the HH/IP??:popcorn:
NO not fixed, the HH is good, the plunger button that drives the HH plunger is not moving, as soon as I finish my coffee I am going out and "attempt" going deeper in the ip to find the cause of this issue and then come up with a fix plan, trying not to pull the ip if possible.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NO not fixed, the HH is good, the plunger button that drives the HH plunger is not moving, as soon as I finish my coffee I am going out and "attempt" going deeper in the ip to find the cause of this issue and then come up with a fix plan, trying not to pull the ip if possible.
Are you still in the house? It is 09:30. Zout has probably been in the garage for 4 hours by now :)

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are you still in the house? It is 09:30. Zout has probably been in the garage for 4 hours by now :)
YES, that is WHY the PAINTER has the rank of WARP COMMANDER, I am just a ROCK that has a LOT of rough edges that keeps me from rolling very fast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks