• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Garfield is on its way home

DSD277

Mmmmmmmmm.... next trip calls for swimming it.... wonder how ticked the park rangers would get if I swam it in Legg Lake, in Whittier Narrows, just down from the musuem?? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Then, there was the hang glider landing site where I was the other day....does anyone think they'd get upset if I tried a parachute drop? 8) :lol:

Dave Dunn

kroctec

Hi Jay,
There are a couple for sale here in the UK at the moment, but you'll need a deep pocket - the company were asking $38K net and you would still have to ship it, $5K shipping and agents fees springs to mind. I also know of another one (MK3) that might be for sale in 'as new' condition at probably around $80K

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks