• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator prices

glassk

Would like some hands on on the Bigger stuff and that Cat control sytem too, Just sayin , I ain't really workin and they do interest me, The remote add on kit and things look like I may need to at least learn it, For when the Zombies start rollin, anyway,...

Aim for the head , He may be a Zombie,...:-?

stkcode

Well it looks like the insanity is continuing, I just watch 2 skid mounted MEP-002a's sell on GL nearby at Ft Polk, they did not appear to be anything special about 600 hour showing, typical looking, one showed a 6 year old reset plate which sold for $1,850 before fees, to add to the insanity, the other very similar looking one was at $2,800 when the first auction closed 45 minutes after scheduled time, and went on up to $4,100 when it closed at over an hour past scheduled closing. That is over 10 times the price I paid for my MEP-002a last year, of course mine was showing 2,200 hours on the meter, I could maybe understand high prices for fresh rebuilds, but these showed 550-600 hours and rebuild date that showed on the cheaper one was 6 years ago. It is also 4 times what I paid for my 800 hour showing MEP-003a two months ago.

Ike

see for yourself if you look soon enough

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=6678993&convertTo=USD

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=6679188&convertTo=USD

That's insane! Especially, since you're buying an unknown, as is and where is. The cheapest one is slightly less then I paid for an MEP-805a several months ago. It amazes me what the 002a/003a gensets go for. They aren't even the TQG version (800 series).

steelypip

I will admit looking longingly at the smaller TQGs mostly for the quietness and creature features, and would consider one if it popped up at the right price. North of $1k for a 2 generation old MEP-002A genset with 500+ hours on it, no guarantee of function, and a drying-up parts pool? Sheer insanity.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks