• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Geneva FL: July 4th Parade 9AM on Thursday 7/4

phil2968

Well, looks like the BBQ is out for me. Something has come up and I'll need that day and more to get it taken care of. I really am going to miss hanging out with a great bunch of guys.:mad:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry you cannot make it to the parade or the barbecue, Phil. We will miss you.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lindsay - I can drive the Deuce for you if you'd like. My wife can drive our M1009.

Dodge man

Can we have bottle rocket wars??
Yes, but you'd loose. My bottle rockets are rated to exceed 640m altitude and come complete with red flares with parachutes but I have been known to pull that stuff and fill them with 4 oz of flash powder. :grd:

BTW BBQ site is directly in the takeoff pattern of the local airport and it's way too close for stuff like that.

RAYZER

9 trucks in the parade and 25 people at the cookout!
Thanks to everyone for attending, and thanks to those that helped me get my act together and get some food served!
I hope a good time was had by all! uploadfromtaptalk1372975995715.jpg

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThanks to everyone that came out. Thanks to Rayzer for helping to pull this event off. The fresh French fries were excellent!!! :-D

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quadjeeper - It was good to meet you too. I will keep you in the loop on our local events, even though your M109 still needs some TLC.