• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Mafia infiltration.....

phil2968

Merry Christmas! Me and the boys in the M1009 are heading up I75 to Georgia just north of the SSGR site. I'm running a decoy run and the real infiltration is a couple hours behind and heading to the other side of the state. Maybe he will chime in. Just left Lakeland Florida and the 09 is doing good except for the lack of a working heater!
Milage report to follow.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just make sure you have your passports ready at the border.......

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man it's gotta be getting cold in the 1009. I hope you and the boys are wrapped up good........

Meanwhile, I am sitting in the living room, having just surprised the wifey with some some Pandora charms. Fire place is going, and life is good...

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
If you're coming straight up I-75 and you need a break coming through Macon, we are less than an mile off the interstate on exit 175. PM me if you think you might.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Mafia country, we will keep the payment collectors off of you guys :) Be Safe

phil2968

If you're coming straight up I-75 and you need a break coming through Macon, we are less than an mile off the interstate on exit 175. PM me if you think you might.
Road trip on Christmas day, You braver than me!
Thanks for offer Daniel. I breezed thru there so quick. 457 miles in 8.5 hours. Did not to so well on fuel milage, around 14mpg last time I checked. I might get better if I did not run 70 plus on the interstate. Tigger, the traffic was light. No place to eat except Waffle House!
Had to come outside to get a signal to post, going back in now cuz it's COLD!
It was hot the day before yesterday in Florida!

Attachments

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, you Georgia boys really control the traffic? How do I get permission to pass and do you control the I95 corridor?

Rick