• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Mafia infiltration.....

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Drive safely. It's always good to visit but great to get back home. I know the boys had a good time. Dang they are growing like weeds!!:papabear:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sadly, I'm back at work. Funny thing. As we were rolling north on APD515 I passed a field that had green iron spewed about. On the way home I got to get a little closer look. It's tank town that was mentioned in the GA Rally thread. I even sent up a front bumper for the fellow that runs it. Small world.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It's tank town that was mentioned in the GA Rally thread. I even sent up a front bumper for the fellow that runs it. Small world.
Todd is a member here. A great guy and he has some really cool green iron.

He let my son Kyle take one of the tracks for a spin. I got a lot of "cool Dad" points for that.

He's going to try to get some of them over to the 2014 GA Rally.

IMG_3946.jpgIMG_3966.jpg

jw4x4

Sorry about breakfast Dave. Dad had reserved the trailer for a 10:30 pick up. I should have called you. Tell Deb "I hope she feels better".
Kenny I never got my trailer unloaded so decided to pick one up here.
I swung by Clinto's house after I grabbed the trailer and jaw jacked with him a bit. Then I took the boys to the Varsity for burgers and fries. Then came back to the folks and loaded in up in the drizzle. Rolling out in the morning early.
"Whadda ya' have, Whadda ya' have".

phil2968

Took a little longer getting home than going up. 75 had two back ups. I crawled through the first one but at the second one south of Gainesville I booked over to 441/301 and went south. I got 17mpg pulling the trailer at 60mph. Not bad. I discovered low tire pressure before I left. Maybe I should have checked them before heading up, I might have gotten better milage. My junk is home and the trailer is empty. M1009 did a grand job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks