• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia MVPA Show 2011

Jon_H

I'm planning on going up for the day on Saturday, what's a good time to show up (not too early, not too late, just right [thumbzup]) also, what time does this shindig usually run until?
Cheers

1958 M274

I'm planning on going up for the day on Saturday, what's a good time to show up (not too early, not too late, just right [thumbzup]) also, what time does this shindig usually run until?
Cheers
Get there fairly early. Some people start leaving around lunch time, and things are usually cleared out pretty well by 3:00 - 4:00 PM.

I cruised through last night on the way home and there were already several people there.
Joe

Jon_H

Thanks alot Joe, I'm glad I asked 'cause I thought it would run longer.
Hope to see some of you tomorrow
Jon

Heavysteven

73m819, Several people noticed the actions directed to the heavies. But....to the credit to the GAMVPA guys, they have seen the error of their ways and are making it a welcome to all event this year and none of this "move to the rear please"

Over half of that organization are SS people, they are slowly learning this, we need to keep pushing that the HMV hobby is everything and not just jeeps. We like jeeps also, they are "cute".......

Long live BIG IRON.

And yes...."I still play with trucks."
Well, my hats off to the GAMVPA I really liked the event. Every one even the jeep guys were super nice. Also, it was very well laid out with paint and flags.

Your 5 ton looks bigger every year and it really looked good on that hill.

Bill W

Good day, good people
I broke even on what I sold to what I bought ( and traded for ). Deuce ran great and I got alot of compliments on it, even from some of the jeep guys [thumbzup]

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I wish I could have made it, but I spent all day getting trucks ready for the rally.

We need more pics!

Bill, do we get to see your excellent deuce at our rally later this month?

Jon_H

Was a good time, nice meeting some of you, and really put me in the mood for SSGR11!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks