• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gerry can Mount M101a2

michigan4x4

I believe it was Mytarps.com
Picture is from Expedition Portal.
Harley. I am a member over at expedition portal as well. Do you happen to know the owners user name. I would like to try and get in touch with him as I desperately need a cover for my M101a2. Mine melted in a fire when the trailer was parked next to my tent camp while we were hunting. The tent camp burnt to the ground.
I contacted GMA cover (they are only about 30 miles from me) and they will not sell covers for the m101 trailers in any quantity less than 30. They also want $470.00 for a tan cargo cover and put my name on a "list" so that when they have 30 names they are supposed to contact me. I am not going to hold my breath. I will definitely have a hard time spending $470.00 to cover a $400.00 trailer. I cant find a used cover anywhere and now I am starting to entertain other options.

Thanks
Jeff

Ripcord01

I have my can mounted on the front of my trailer. I will probably move it ti the truck. What is the point of putting anyting but water and coooking propane, on the trailer?

michigan4x4

I have my can mounted on the front of my trailer. I will probably move it ti the truck. What is the point of putting anyting but water and coooking propane, on the trailer?

More than likely, I would use mine for water (in a designated can) on the trailer. I really only would like one can mounted to the outside of the trailer. Plus, I like how it looks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks