• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Get Together in California?

leo4x4

Hey guys
Anybody interested in getting together im the next couple of weeks, we can go to Azusa, Gorman or maybe somewhere up by cal- city.
A nice day of some wheeling and Bbq. ???

In in shadow hills california

Just got an new 5 ton from GL , I upgraded for a 2.5 ton

dezert ratt

Depending on the date, I may be able to go somewhere local. I wanna check out Azusa cyn.
Also I wanna plan a bbq/ meet sometime at my office In menifee where I keep my trucks. I have a 2 acre dirt front yard which would be perfect to fit a few trucks and have a get together!

leo4x4

Well I talked to some guys were thinking maybe on the 25th some of the guys are talking gojng somewhere in Barstow. I think hodge. Or something like that.

I was think Hodge road would be a fun trip lots of trails and all kinds of terrain no mud but hill climbs, rocky crossings,sand and also wide open area's we could take a run out to slash X for lunch or we could find a nice spot for a barbeque, alot of jeep clubs meet up there for weekend trips.
so this was a thought.
I just need to drive lol

oh here is a picture i had from one of my day rides

Attachments

leo4x4

sunday is fine for me, i really don't care as long as we get out there.
if some brings a Bbq grill ill bring meat for every one, just give me a head count

papaydsailor

sounds good to me there is a staters bro's just south of the off ramp on archibal with a large empty parking lot we can meet at then hop right back on after everyone that is going get there, your going right papaydsailor :driver:
give me the date, time and the location for the meet before the military convoy and me and another guy with a Panzgauer will be there.

Awesome looking forward to seeing you there papaydsailor it is going to be the 26th of this month and we are going to meet off archibal at stater brothers your not far from there, time i am not sure of yet does anyone have a time in mind the earlier the better i would say? i can bring chips and drinks and some other goodies

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks