• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Get Together in California?

True Knight

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out to this one guys. I have a family birthday and on top of that the wheel seal that started leaking on the Mohave rd trip just blew. Oh well.

leo4x4

I think we need to start planning the next trip. Lol

We didn't get these MV'S so they can look nice in the driveway, I think wr should have a get together every other month.
Even if it just for breakfast or something thing.

I think we need to start planning the next trip. Lol

We didn't get these MV'S so they can look nice in the driveway, I think wr should have a get together every other month.
Even if it just for breakfast or something thing.
I completely agree we need more trips planned I would like to do some over night trips also before it gets to hot. A trip every other month sounds good to me

Cycletek

It was great seeing you all again and meeting the new guys, had fun traversing the route we traveled and lunch was great. Looking forward to April's Meet.

:tank: