• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gimpyrobb

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What an awesome person spent the majority of the day helping me out with my deuce! Not only that but a genuine person. Drove 40 min to my house and back and forth to next closest city for parts and back to his place for tools and he got my deuce running just remarkable. This guy is a gentleman and a scholar.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What an awesome person spent the majority of the day helping me out with my deuce! Not only that but a genuine person. Drove 40 min to my house and back and forth to next closest city for parts and back to his place for tools and he got my deuce running just remarkable. This guy is a gentleman and a scholar.
Everything else is true, but a "gentleman" is stretching things a bit

silverstate55

Useless
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree, although I've only been able to chat on the phone with him, he seems to be a great guy and picked up some auction items from Lockbourne for me. Thumbs-up!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are we all talking about the same gimpyrobb/gilligan? He doesn't sound anything like what you folks are describing.

Haspin 08 0471.jpg Gilligan1.jpg

Just kidding, he is a great dude...for a Kentuckian

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spoke with him on Friday, what was he doing? Working on someone else's truck. That's the kind of guy he is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks