• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Girlfriend in the next town

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw this looking at a picture that I had taken earlier. You can see the black water tank in the bottom left of the frame. They also closed up the windows and rivited up the openings. My kids are going to love me more now when I come to stay HEHEHEView attachment 863804View attachment 863803
That picture of him standing in the street drainging into the storm drain with a beer in his hand makes me piss myself laughing thinking of how many ass's would be drawed up seeing that in real time in their street the only thing to make it funnier if he had some low hanging fruit hanging below his bath robe ! LMFAO !!!!

Rhino 5/4

Greetings all. We spent the day replacing fluids and digging the ol girl out so we can do more assignments. Emergency brake assembly, air hydroboost contraption brake light and on off switch missing so we robed Petunia to pay Paulette. Found a complete tow bar and safety chains came from a parts trailer. Need help with motor ID as well as suggestions for initial start up. Oil filters change to screw on same for fuel leave and see if she runs first? Pull injectors and fill cylinders with mystery oil and spin over first? How do you bleed the injectors to prime or do you need to? Hoping to get her home next week.

Attachments

Rhino 5/4

Mo pics

Attachments

Rhino 5/4

Mo stuff

Attachments

Rhino 5/4

On another note......
Being single and without adult supervision or seeking council of the clear thinking. I have concluded by mathematical reasoning that; if by buying two trucks, I lower my initial investment to two equal lower monetary purchases, and saving $1k on buying 2 trucks at first truck price. Thus having reached a sound and totally justifiable conclusion, we will be bringing another beauty to the green brothel of pleasure.
Meet Mrs. M35 W/W 1968
20220409_113407.jpg20220409_113355.jpg20220409_113346.jpg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well as for me i always seek the opinions of 2 others myself and I and upon our conclusions will chat amoung ourselves till all sane thoughts have been stomped out like a bonfire in a hayfield at which time the purchase is concluded and buyers remorse sets in till i paint it green ! YOU DID GOOD is what i write on the bathroom mirror after my shower so i can get another opinion every morning !

m715mike

Greetings all. We spent the day replacing fluids and digging the ol girl out so we can do more assignments. Emergency brake assembly, air hydroboost contraption brake light and on off switch missing so we robed Petunia to pay Paulette. Found a complete tow bar and safety chains came from a parts trailer. Need help with motor ID as well as suggestions for initial start up. Oil filters change to screw on same for fuel leave and see if she runs first? Pull injectors and fill cylinders with mystery oil and spin over first? How do you bleed the injectors to prime or do you need to? Hoping to get her home next week.

I like swapping the original oil and fuel filters for spin-ons.

If your in-tank fuel pump is working, you do not need to bleed injectors to prime. If it’s not working (you’ll hear it), then check the fuse first.

Give Jason ( @texas30cal ) a shout. He can talk you through waking up the multifuel.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure you already know it (but I didn't until I got the towbar TM for that model) but those telescoping towbars are NOT meant to be used in any of the extended positions (which makes me wonder why they even have all the extra holes as they simply become weak points). Only tow with the bar pinned fully collapsed...
Is that the deal on the long steel (old) ones vs. the ibis tech towbars ?

Rhino 5/4

I'm sure you already know it (but I didn't until I got the towbar TM for that model) but those telescoping towbars are NOT meant to be used in any of the extended positions (which makes me wonder why they even have all the extra holes as they simply become weak points). Only tow with the bar pinned fully collapsed...
No I did not know this and thank you. I was planning on having it short anyway . A big overkill , but i think it will hook up to my FJ40 mounts as well. I was planning on using it to tow my 40 behind the 725 and 109 when I get it road worthy. I must learn how to and get use to referring to the TM's .

Attachments

Third From Texas

I searched the TMs but cannot find the TM for towing but I may not be asking correctly in the search. or is this a google search I can find?

I had one of those in the garage with no feet. I'd been keeping a eye on the auctions for feet and scored a complete NOS set (bar, four sets of various sized feet, and the chain/bumper mechanism (that's a $3000 scalper value for only $190). ;) Inside the crate was the manual, the first I'd ever seen. That's how I discovered not to extend it (even though normal logic would indicate you could).

The manual is a little weathered with some warped paged so it would be a pita to scan, but if I can't locate the TM online I may give it a go.

35ac7e6e-dd64-4bbc-b687-950487671814.jpg

a78aac35-e246-4295-8eee-871573e7964f.jpg

Rhino 5/4

I had one of those in the garage with no feet. I'd been keeping a eye on the auctions for feet and scored a complete NOS set (bar, four sets of various sized feet, and the chain/bumper mechanism (that's a $3000 scalper value for only $190). ;) Inside the crate was the manual, the first I'd ever seen. That's how I discovered not to extend it (even though normal logic would indicate you could).

The manual is a little weathered with some warped paged so it would be a pita to scan, but if I can't locate the TM online I may give it a go.

View attachment 864616

View attachment 864617

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks