• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Girlfriend in the next town

Rhino 5/4

Thinking again so bear with me please. Love the looks of super singles on the Deuce. There are several stacks of mounted wheels and tires possibly MRAP. I know there are two LMTV s with wheels and tires on them. I see that adapters are made to go from what I got to what I need but I don't know the difference if there is one. Some help on identifying the correct wheel or are they the same as long as they are the 20"? Should have taken pictures of the stacks. They have the tire inflator thingies on them.

Rhino 5/4

I did some looking on the web and found the measurements for MRAP wheels. Hopefully tomorrow we will be in 109 retrieve mode and I will see what the stacks of wheels are. Maybe make a deal with the rest of my grand kids lunch money for a a set if they are the righ ones.

G-Longo

I did some looking on the web and found the measurements for MRAP wheels. Hopefully tomorrow we will be in 109 retrieve mode and I will see what the stacks of wheels are. Maybe make a deal with the rest of my grand kids lunch money for a a set if they are the righ ones.
NOICE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhino 5/4

Ok boys and girls or however you choose to identify today. We had a great day today on the playground wrestling with everything that is heavy, flat or stuck. Then we spent the afternoon letting the tail wag the dog on the way home. What we learned in class was; tow vehicle probably needs to weigh at least as much as the towed vehicle, pentle hook needs to be able to rotate, for our particular fiasco, DO NOT TIE THE STEERING WHEEL DOWN and have another person steer the towed vehicle. There is a reason you dont go faster than 20mph. And finally, if you have enough crap laying around you can probably make something work if you want to bad enough. Class over for today20220416_133226.jpg20220416_145050.jpg20220416_145111.jpg20220416_182535.jpg20220416_134819.jpg20220416_134837.jpg20220416_141127.jpg20220416_142959.jpg and everyone made it home safe.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rhino 5/4 ,

Looks like you made it home safe. Yeah, for all the comments we all made I guess we skipped over the idea that the towing vehicle needs (should be) bigger than what you were towing. Best part is that nothing bad happened - AND - you won't likely do that again. The rotating pintle is definitely a plus like you said too.

I see that your sidekick had his position in the co-pilot's seat.
He doesn't look at all stressed either.
:cool:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rhino 5/4 ,

Looks like you made it home safe. Yeah, for all the comments we all made I guess we skipped over the idea that the towing vehicle needs (should be) bigger than what you were towing. Best part is that nothing bad happened - AND - you won't likely do that again. The rotating pintle is definitely a plus like you said too.

I see that your sidekick had his position in the co-pilot's seat.
He doesn't look at all stressed either.
:cool:
LOL Once you get all the seat cushion foam out of your but crack from it trying to eat the seat every time you looked in the mirror and prayed you could get stopped !!!! It looks like your feeding the co driver cbd snacks for that trip by the closed eyes ! lmao

coachgeo

Pulled the injectors and poured mystery oil on top side to soak a few days before trying to roll the crank over. View attachment 865105View attachment 865106
For future reference.. marvel will help.... but that is not its forte'. Soaking in Lubra Molly Diesel Purge , seafoam or pint of official carb/parts cleaner... the type they pump thru a parts cleaning sink, will do more good IMHO. Been there bent that.

Rhino 5/4

For future reference.. marvel will help.... but that is not its forte'. Soaking in Lubra Molly Diesel Purge , seafoam or pint of official carb/parts cleaner... the type they pump thru a parts cleaning sink, will do more good IMHO. Been there bent that.
Use that stuff to soak the injectors or pour in top of cylinders? I put the marvel in cylinders to soak top side of rings and pistons. I haven't done anything with injectors

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks