• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Girlied up deuce

johnfrombeyond

I noticed my 13 year old daughter had been spending a lot of time in the back of the deuce. Much to my horror when I looked in this is what I found. A book, dvd player with Little House on the Prarie in it, a clock, blanket, she was really setting up shop back there.

Attachments

jimm1009

At 13 she is tall enough to reach the pedals too.
Teach her to drive it around the country side if she hasn't done it already.
She can be one of your strongest advocats if the "other half" does not favor your truck as you do and she does. 8)
Perhaps a girl friend or two could use it as a tent one Friday or Saturday night
if it is a comfortable temperature in your area.
Run an extension cord out for a smal night light or reading light. It will be a memory that will stick in their heads for a life time.

Good luck. And we could use pics of her driving too. :beer:

I'm trying to get my 15 year old grandaughter behind the seat myself.
Got her mom once and her dad tries to steal it from me every weekend
for a Sunday drive himself.

jimm1009

area52

My boys always liked to play in the back of my trucks as well. I would encourage them to play as often as they want to, they ain't getting any younger!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be happy. She could have broke out the pink krylon and really taken it over.:mrgreen:

My 3 year old loves anything od green. Whenever I work on my truck my daughter has to be outside "helping daddy", which means climbing all over in the back and in the cab and swinging on the bumper steps.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a great place for a good book, take in a classic movie or just some good ole' reflection and contemplation. When we were kids we climbed one of the neighborhood trees. Wished I had a Deuce to climb in.

Garandfan

My 2 1/2 year old daughter tells me about twice a week to " fire up the big ugly!" The past couple weeks have been warm so I gladly do so for her. I fire it up and she screams and claps! When we leave the house, she says, "Bye daddy's big ugly truck!" If she found some pink rattle cans or crayons and she wanted to personalize the deuce, I wouldn't mind! I'd laugh, be proud and repaint! It's not like it's a $40K collectible! She's the only one in my family that likes the truck besides me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks