• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Girlied up deuce

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
My 3 year old loves anything od green. Whenever I work on my truck my daughter has to be outside "helping daddy", which means climbing all over in the back and in the cab and swinging on the bumper steps.
That also includes throwing a class A regulation "fit" when she is not allowed to climb on top of the M114 at the hooch Mik??
She's a good troop and if "Mom and Dad" weren't so strict...CAMO would have her driving that rascal in no time!!

airmech3839

My daughters went with me on a long haul in the deuce...youngest was 3 and older one 5 and they started falling asleep at aout an hour and a half into a 3 hour ride. So I pulled over and let momma swap the two older boys out for the girls in an effort to help them sleep better...hahaha...my daughters whined for about an hour that they wanted back in the truck... I can still see my 3yr olds head bouncing against the door while she was falling in and out of sleep!!! good times!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK here's the real deal...most of the CAMO members are old...and their kids are to. But some members...like airbornebandsman, marinebrat and a few others have kids that love this stuff...and us old fellers thrive on that.:)

Heck...if the young aren't encouraged/ educated and allowed to enjoy our stuff...it will be nothing more than scrap metal and will be sold off as such eventually.:shock:

I say encourage the hobby at every opportunity.:idea:

Attachments

airmech3839

Amen, PB

If I haveto paint one pink camo to get them to want to drive it more than by golly It will be flat pink and battleship grey and black!!! My girls seem to love the truck as much as me...except the wife....

JAYHAWK 1962

Give that girl a hug and a kiss!!! What a great spot to chill in. Now if i can get all that stuff in the back of mine the old doghouse wouldn't be too bad a place to be.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
My daughters went with me on a long haul in the deuce...youngest was 3 and older one 5 and they started falling asleep at aout an hour and a half into a 3 hour ride. So I pulled over and let momma swap the two older boys out for the girls in an effort to help them sleep better...hahaha...my daughters whined for about an hour that they wanted back in the truck... I can still see my 3yr olds head bouncing against the door while she was falling in and out of sleep!!! good times!!!
Ha Ha, thats funny my wife does the same thing!!! She says the rumble of the motor is just so relaxing. I coulda swore i snapped a pic of her passed out, i'll have to see if i can find it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks