• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

giveaway - free pair of hubsteps

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My motorhome is finally getting close to being finished and I would like to give away a pair of hubsteps to say thanks for all the help I've received from members here on the steelsoldiers forum. Thanks again everyone.

Post-up to enter. Limit one entry per person. No other requirements, but would like to suggest making a small donation to help support steelsoldiers. Contest closes on April 15th at Midnight, and I'm going to put all the usernames into a hat and pick a winner at random. If you have already purchased a pair of hubsteps, or purchase a pair of hubsteps any time between now and when the contest ends, you will be entered automatically, and I'll give you a refund if you win (or another pair of hubsteps, if you prefer).
Posting for my chance at losing, I have good odds!