• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

giveaway - free pair of hubsteps

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My motorhome is finally getting close to being finished and I would like to give away a pair of hubsteps to say thanks for all the help I've received from members here on the steelsoldiers forum. Thanks again everyone.

Post-up to enter. Limit one entry per person. No other requirements, but would like to suggest making a small donation to help support steelsoldiers. Contest closes on April 15th at Midnight, and I'm going to put all the usernames into a hat and pick a winner at random. If you have already purchased a pair of hubsteps, or purchase a pair of hubsteps any time between now and when the contest ends, you will be entered automatically, and I'll give you a refund if you win (or another pair of hubsteps, if you prefer).
Posting for my chance at losing, I have good odds!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks