• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL and other auctions

DesertRunner

I have watched GL and GSA for some time, and have noted that not all government sites are being represented.

When I was stationed at Camp Pendelton they had auctions 3 or 4 time a year, of course, that was in the 70's and you had to actually be there to bid.

So are there other auction dealers?

Jay

DesertRunner

Why is it that you ask a question, and as soon as you do you find the answer...:roll:
I was just looking around GL in the Misc. sections and .....LOOK... there is Camp Pendelton listed for several items......So I guess i answered my own question.aua

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
After GL took over as a contractor from DRMO they closed a lot of sites and made a lot of sites "unmanned" which means you have to work around their schedule to preview and pick up.

They also ship a lot of stuff (on the taxpayers nickle) to regional sites to maximize their profits.

Welcome to the GL goatf**k.:roll:

You can get military vehicles off other auction sites but GL is the only game it town for getting stuff directly from gooberment storage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks