• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL and other auctions

DesertRunner

I have watched GL and GSA for some time, and have noted that not all government sites are being represented.

When I was stationed at Camp Pendelton they had auctions 3 or 4 time a year, of course, that was in the 70's and you had to actually be there to bid.

So are there other auction dealers?

Jay

DesertRunner

Why is it that you ask a question, and as soon as you do you find the answer...:roll:
I was just looking around GL in the Misc. sections and .....LOOK... there is Camp Pendelton listed for several items......So I guess i answered my own question.aua

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
After GL took over as a contractor from DRMO they closed a lot of sites and made a lot of sites "unmanned" which means you have to work around their schedule to preview and pick up.

They also ship a lot of stuff (on the taxpayers nickle) to regional sites to maximize their profits.

Welcome to the GL goatf**k.:roll:

You can get military vehicles off other auction sites but GL is the only game it town for getting stuff directly from gooberment storage.