• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Deuces on hold again 2' to TSC?

flyxpl

Got the call from Redstone this morning . My two deuces are no longer on hold . She said her next available day for pickup is tues. the 8th . Now just got to find someone who can deliver them for me in a reasonable time .

two.fiveM35

Got the call from Redstone this morning . My two deuces are no longer on hold . She said her next available day for pickup is tues. the 8th . Now just got to find someone who can deliver them for me in a reasonable time .
Did Teresa say anything about the reason for the hold up and if we have guages?

flyxpl

Did Teresa say anything about the reason for the hold up and if we have guages?
I was so happy to hear they could be picked up , The only thing on my mind was getting off the phone and calling for transportation to get them home . She told me her next available pickup appointment was tues. 8th . I have called , emailed , and PM'ed three guys , no reply from two guys yet. First trucker says busy the next month . I figure gauges or not I just need to get them home . This will be the last time I buy two . I will be looking for a trailer to haul deuces on next . If I buy one at a tme I can get them on my own .

SgtDave12

I picked up my M35A2 a couple days ago. She looks and runs great. I look forward to getting my next one picked up from GL and getting started on the summer projects to make them parade ready.

wsucougarx

Earlier today I submitted an email to Battle Creek asking them what the hold up was. Four hour later I got a reply with a service ticket #. The email said I would be contacted by a member of DLA. We'll see what this will bring. I explained my current status in the military and asked what their anticipated approval date would be. I'll keep you posted if I find out anything

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My truck on event 5199 just cleared today:

Submission of EUC Pending 05/20/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek 05/25/2010
Customer Notified 06/08/2010
My M109A3 just cleared for pick up, Just scheduled the date. Looking forward to it after that little wait. I hope everyone else is getting past that hold up. :driver:
Ok, so had you guys gotten approved EUC's and then they were put on the TSC hold or are you just saying you got EUC approvals?

The gist of the thread is trucks that had approved EUC's and then approval to pick them up was rescinded.....................................

SgtDave12

I had my EUC approved a while ago, then given dates to pick up two vehicles, and then called back to put mine on hold (weeks ago)... yes, the TSC thing. Since then, I picked up one and just scheduled pick up of the other. :jumpin:

markmontana

Ok, so had you guys gotten approved EUC's and then they were put on the TSC hold or are you just saying you got EUC approvals?

The gist of the thread is trucks that had approved EUC's and then approval to pick them up was rescinded.....................................
My info was about the EUC fiasco, which was referrenced earlier in the thread- but I wasn't on any hold.... the subject line was not real clear- at least to me: "...2' to TSC?" What does that mean? Oh well...

Preacherboy

Everything from event 5199 cleared 6/8, I just got 2 trailers from there and 13mike got a wrecker from there.

Interestingly, I've had a deuce from event 5073 that has gauges missing in the photos, but it hasn't cleared and that was from a couple months ago! One day, when the EUC clears I will get the truck and I have an instrument cluster that I got for $40 from a local scrap yard!

Anyone else having any issues with trucks from event 5073 out of Anneville PA that has to do with any of this "hold" stuff?

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My info was about the EUC fiasco, which was referrenced earlier in the thread- but I wasn't on any hold.... the subject line was not real clear- at least to me: "...2' to TSC?" What does that mean? Oh well...
I think the original poster was trying to substitute the "2" for the word "due"-unless "2'" is some slang for something I don't understand.

TSC = Trade Security Commission

SgtDave12

Just like Clinto, I was under the impression the 2' = due in surfdogs original post. That said, guys, hang in there. Again, my trucks were on HOLD by the TSC but have been released. I'm sure others will follow so hang in there. There were rumors of gauges going missing etc, but I was advised that if they were in the truck when you inspected it, then they will be there when you pick it up. That is direct from a GL rep. that I trust.

surfdog

Just like Clinto, I was under the impression the 2' = due in surfdogs original post.
TRUE.

I am still waiting for the TSC hold to be released on my deuce from event 5132.

Status Date
Submission of EUC Pending 04/15/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek 04/21/2010
Customer Notified 04/28/2010
Customer notified of TSC hold: May 12th.

(I didn't pick the deuce up sooner as the site rep was away or else normally I would have already had the deuce home...)

I am also still waiting on an EUC approval for a deuce from sale 5147. This was sent to Battle Creek on 5/4/2010.

I have received an EUC approval for some terailers I bought subsequently in Event 5183.

WTF DRMO ????
Get your act in order !

surfdog

Now just waiting for GL to tell me I'm good on their end so I can pick up this deuce....

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: surfdog@
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 2:31:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: FW: Lengthy EUC approval delay and TSC hold on property purchased through Govliquidation

Dear Mr. ,
The DRMS Public Affairs office forwarded your concern regarding the vehicles
you purchased from Government Liquidation. The Trade Security Control
Office who clears buyers and property for sale advises they have cleared your
items and notified GL of their release.
Regards,
Becky Bellinger
Sales Contracting Officer

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:30 AM
To: DRMS PUB AFF
Cc: info@govliquidation.com

Subject: Lengthy EUC approval delay and TSC hold on property purchased through
Govliquidation

Attn: DRMO Battle Creek

I recently purchased several items from GovLiquidation and my EUC (End Use
Certificate) has taken over 4 weeks and is still not approved - I have
previously bought numerous items and DRMO Battle Creek normally approves my
EUCs in less than 1 week.

Specifically it was Event # 5147, Lot # xxxx M35 Cargo Truck with winch) at Fort Drum NY
I also have another vehicle that has been paid for that is on a TSC (Trade Security ?) hold. This is Event 5132, Lot xxxx and is also a M35A2 cargo truck at Fort Drum.

Both of these items have been paid in full for over 1 month and I am still
awaiting release of these vehicles.

I have purchased tens of thousands of dollars of government surplus property
previously and have always received timely service.

I would appreciate any help or information you can offer on these delays.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Now just waiting for GL to tell me I'm good on their end so I can pick up this deuce....

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: surfdog@
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 2:31:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: FW: Lengthy EUC approval delay and TSC hold on property purchased through Govliquidation

Dear Mr. ,
The DRMS Public Affairs office forwarded your concern regarding the vehicles
you purchased from Government Liquidation. The Trade Security Control
Office who clears buyers and property for sale advises they have cleared your
items and notified GL of their release.
Regards,
Becky Bellinger
Sales Contracting Officer

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:30 AM
To: DRMS PUB AFF
Cc: info@govliquidation.com

Subject: Lengthy EUC approval delay and TSC hold on property purchased through
Govliquidation

Attn: DRMO Battle Creek

I recently purchased several items from GovLiquidation and my EUC (End Use
Certificate) has taken over 4 weeks and is still not approved - I have
previously bought numerous items and DRMO Battle Creek normally approves my
EUCs in less than 1 week.

Specifically it was Event # 5147, Lot # xxxx M35 Cargo Truck with winch) at Fort Drum NY
I also have another vehicle that has been paid for that is on a TSC (Trade Security ?) hold. This is Event 5132, Lot xxxx and is also a M35A2 cargo truck at Fort Drum.

Both of these items have been paid in full for over 1 month and I am still
awaiting release of these vehicles.

I have purchased tens of thousands of dollars of government surplus property
previously and have always received timely service.

I would appreciate any help or information you can offer on these delays.
So surfdog, what has come of this? Have you called your GL site rep and told them "Hey, TSC has released my truck, when can I have it?" What have they said?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks