• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL M105's in STL

54reo

kc5mzd, mine was right behind yours with the busted tail light and the bent frame.

I am not getting anywhere with GL, so far it is "the only thing you could have done is leave the trailer, and you would get a credit next time".

Since I went ahead and picked the trailer up, I have no recourse.

Anyone else getting a different story from GL?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not getting anywhere with GL, so far it is "the only thing you could have done is leave the trailer, and you would get a credit next time".

Since I went ahead and picked the trailer up, I have no recourse.

Anyone else getting a different story from GL?
That's the same story I've heard from anybody that ever filed a complaint with GL. They have the worst business practices of anybody I know of and we (myself included) still give them our money.:?

Ozarker

My brother is picking mine up tomorrow (EUC finally cleared). I'm thinking it's probably not worth the hassle to fight with them about it, other than giving a tongue lashing. If my brother calls and they've made the trailer non-serviceable through their actions, might be a different story.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
For what it`s worth I had pics and the description and filed a claim with GL I won got monry refunded to my account. they wouldn`t do replacement. They might do a complete swap. you might get lucky. Good luck