• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL M105's in STL

54reo

kc5mzd, mine was right behind yours with the busted tail light and the bent frame.

I am not getting anywhere with GL, so far it is "the only thing you could have done is leave the trailer, and you would get a credit next time".

Since I went ahead and picked the trailer up, I have no recourse.

Anyone else getting a different story from GL?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not getting anywhere with GL, so far it is "the only thing you could have done is leave the trailer, and you would get a credit next time".

Since I went ahead and picked the trailer up, I have no recourse.

Anyone else getting a different story from GL?
That's the same story I've heard from anybody that ever filed a complaint with GL. They have the worst business practices of anybody I know of and we (myself included) still give them our money.:?

Ozarker

My brother is picking mine up tomorrow (EUC finally cleared). I'm thinking it's probably not worth the hassle to fight with them about it, other than giving a tongue lashing. If my brother calls and they've made the trailer non-serviceable through their actions, might be a different story.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
For what it`s worth I had pics and the description and filed a claim with GL I won got monry refunded to my account. they wouldn`t do replacement. They might do a complete swap. you might get lucky. Good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks