• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL no longer processing trailer titles ( m1101)

Flyingvan911

Missouri classified my M105A2 as homemade. I bought it from MWMULES who lives on the Kansas side. The MO DMV have me a form to have him fill out. Basically a bill of sale.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AZ MVD accepted my SF97 and turned it into a AZ on August 6th with no problems. (23 days ago)

So much of policy seems to be dictated by who is behind the counter that day and how helpful (or not) they're feeling.
Email from gl title supervisor says AZ not giving gl titles and won't issue titles off of an sf97. I suspect this is the official updated policy but that not everyone got the word, resulting in some getting titled with an sf97, depending on who is behind the counter....
Not mine, but I know a guy in Phoenix just got his SF97 turned into plates for a M923A2 on Friday. So AZ is still accepting SF97s as of yesterday.