• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL selling livestock!

shootiniron

I know I'm not supposed to do this and will prolly get "phasered" for it but I thought this was noteworthy.Gl at a Southern CA. location has two horses listed for auction.Kinda strange I thought.OK you can now energize the phaser and nuke the post! :roll:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lot 2356 - 1 EA, Vehicle, Mounted Cavalry, 4-leg-drive, without winch. NSN 9-2320-165-1876. Date of mfg. 2003. Color brown. Hay-powered engine. Vehicle was ridden onto lot, galloped when parked. Mileage not available. Unit has saddle and flea-bitten damage, and leaks from the rear end. Key missing. Answers to the name "Cpl. Ed". Mutilation not required, however prospective buyers in the glue manufacturing or fast-food industries should note that this unit would be worth more if mutilated. Buyer loads.

Last edited:

davidkroberts

yeah i made a post about a Mule being foir sale in the Mechanical Mule section as a joke and there was some severe butt-hurt from some members. Like the world as we knew it was going to end.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Lot 2356 - 1 EA, Vehicle, Mounted Cavalry, 4-leg-drive, without winch. NSN 9-2320-165-1876. Date of mfg. 2003. Color brown. Hay-powered engine. Vehicle was ridden onto lot. Mileage not available. Unit has saddle and flea-bitten damage, and leaks from the rear end. Key missing. Answers to the name "Cpl. Ed". Mutilation not required, however prospective buyers in the glue manufacturing industry or fast-food industry should note that this unit would be worth more if mutilated. Buyer loads.
rofl

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I'm not supposed to do this and will prolly get "phasered" for it but I thought this was noteworthy.Gl at a Southern CA. location has two horses listed for auction.Kinda strange I thought.OK you can now energize the phaser and nuke the post! :roll:

You know your not supposed to, but what the ****, just had to, now delete it...

Just making work for a mod and giving a reason to others to waste our time with Reports and PMs....

Horses have been used by more that just our government, for decades. Just Google "horse" and you'll learn all about horses and their uses and who uses them.

You must not have ever watched a parade ever. The Government usually has at least one horse in every "big holiday parade" displayed by a branch of Armed services. Some police departments still use them, beer companies use them too.

Amish still use horses....

really, horses are NOT all that rare in the world.

personally, I hate horses, but I'll save those reasons/stories for around a SS rally campfire.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was NO EUC required...

I never knew the NSN for a horse, but now I do! NSN 882000HORSE

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FYI - I am very close to the facilty. I can take pics, but I CAN NOT help store while you make a recovery plan. Got enough dogchit here, don't need any horse..................

:lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks