• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL selling livestock!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it's wrong JH, but seriously, that was the NSN they list in the auction.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
In all seriousness, and I am seriously serious......the Special Forces were evaluating using mules in Afganistan when I was in the Army a few years ago.
There was an article in Army Times about it if I remember correctly.

firefirefire90

both horses aren't too old and are both at pendleton.. hmm

will be watching. I know a good home for these two. Anyone know the origins of what the horses were last being used for? One is a mustang and the other is a Tennessee walking horse

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watch one of us(SS) get these and try driving them home(1000 miles or more).

dc3coyote

If you do win and try and ride it home, remember that cops will arrest you for riding a horse while intoxicated. The reason I know that is a great story for sitting around the fire.

jaxsof

In all seriousness, and I am seriously serious......the Special Forces were evaluating using mules in Afganistan when I was in the Army a few years ago.
There was an article in Army Times about it if I remember correctly.

There is an FM for using animals by SF.

Sorry Mike, hadn't gotten to your post yet.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks