• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMMVC Rally July 7-9!!!!!!!!!

vtdeucedriver

Now hear this all you New Englander SS members!!!!!! We have our date of July 7-9 for our Rally..........Now pay attention as WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!! Our NEW rally location is in Waterbury VT.

I-89 Exit 10, and only 3 Mi from the exit!!!! We are now on a HUGE FLAT Field off RT 2. We have lots of events planned, we may have some trails available for those of you who want to get your MV dirty.
Bring your wife as we are 10 mi from the shops in Stowe, bring your kids as we are 5 mi from the Ben & Jerry's Icecream factory in waterbury!
Lots to do and lots of fun to have so mark your calandars!!!!!!

As usual, we will have parts and surplus vendors. Camping on site and lots of Comraderie that GMMVC is famous for!!!
For more information, you can E-mail me at vtdeucedriver@yahoo.com

Be looking for this thread as updated are posted!!!

vtdeucedriver

Pushing this up to the top. We are getting close so think about making the trip and see how much the GMMVC club has up here.

WarrenD

Bump for a good cause. I'm going to try to make it this year (in spite of it being moved farther away!:wink:)

vtdeucedriver

We are getting real close!!! Only 2 weeks away!!!!!!!! Bring your truck or maybe your camping gear..............Parts to sell???? Militaria???? Or maybe you like living history???? Come on up to Vermont.

I was at the field today....................its dry and flat and HUGE!!!!!!

vtdeucedriver

Why the move from NU?
We had been looking for more flat ground for a while but Norwich finally got the finances together to develop the field so a move was unavoidable. They did offer us another location on the property but since we found this other location and the greater range of benefits it gave us, it was a win win for GMMVC.

No No alum. water tank on a trailer what a bunch of newb's. You know like the one Wayne used to hide the prostitutes in to get them on base BUT we are running a family show boys we will have none of that!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks