• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMMVC Rally July 7-9!!!!!!!!!

vtdeucedriver

Well it sounds like we have "Wet Hookers riding a water buffalo!!!" Who would not want to jump in their MV and come on up?????:driver:[thumbzup]

Not that I am into false advertising but hey, what ever gets you all up here:grin:

What we DO HAVE is historical military encampments, trail rides, vendors, mud runs, swim runs, ice cream runs, historical and technical lectures, kids activities, evening campfire and LOTS of Comradarie that GMMVC is known for through out New England!!!!!

If that is not enough, maybe I can get Fredo in a speedo and a white T shirt and hose him down with oil and let him wrestle the water buffalo :)

WarrenD

Last chance to go. Weather today was perfect, similar forecast for tomorrow. Good times!

762luver

Well, I for one had a fantastic time!

It was my first MV rally ever and met some of the nicest people around. I couldn't get over the warm reception for being the "FNG" and knowing only one other person on site.

For those of you who may have missed it, you certainly missed a good one.

My family and I had a great time and will be planning on this event for next summer.

It was a great meeting everyone! Thanks to ALL!!

I hope I can make it to Weare in a few weeks for MORE of the same!!

vtdeucedriver

Glad you and the family had a good time!!!!! If you get to weare, Keep a eye out for the club banner. We take over a corner every year!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks