• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to buy wednesday

gijoe

Which engine do they have in them, are they turbo or not? I would assume they are ldt or ld 465 and not macks, 673's i'm thinking?? How about heaters
and what style of tires? If your going to possibly bob it the canvas will be worthless, unless you trade it or use it some other way. Just my thoughts.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which engine do they have in them, are they turbo or not? I would assume they are ldt or ld 465 and not macks, 673's i'm thinking?? How about heaters
and what style of tires? If your going to possibly bob it the canvas will be worthless, unless you trade it or use it some other way. Just my thoughts.
A deuce would not have had a Mack in them. Even if it was a LD, adding a turbo and/or heater would be far easier than dealing with rust.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks