• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to live in my deuce in Oklahoma....

1970amgeneral

hey merlot566jka,, where at in oklahoma are you going? i live in western oklahoma. i am a driller for nabors and can most likely get you a job, but it would be in the way of your college.. just wanted to throw that out there. i wish you the best.....

1970amgeneral

Hey bud. I would say that your education is more important than my job offer, but I work 14 on and 14 off. So it would most likely not work with your schedule.. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if I could help a fellow American...

ryan77

I had to look at your ad to figure out what a sonic was! I have a great Tommy Bahama hawaian shirt that would work with that vette! Also a nice Al Capone cigar and a pair of white pleather shoes!!

Humor alert! This comment is in no way meant to be taken seriously!

I had to look at your ad to figure out what a sonic was! I have a great Tommy Bahama hawaian shirt that would work with that vette! Also a nice Al Capone cigar and a pair of white pleather shoes!!
Pleather shoes and jackets are no longer PC. Didn't you know that "Pleather" or Plastic Leather is a gentle way of saying Nauga hide? How many poor innocent little naugas had to die to make those shoes? rofl
We must stop butchering these sweet innocent creatures! :mrgreen:
Sincerely, a concerned member of PETSM (People for the Ethical Treatment of Synthetic Materials)

Last edited:

ryan77

I dont care what has to die to make a decent set of shoes or jacket!!!lol if it can run,swim,or fly i can kill it and wear it!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks