• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going to look at my first m1009 tomorrow!!

bmwk5

i have been reading these forums for a while now. i had a civvy k5 last summer and my buddy had a m1009. i was SO jealous! we have since both sold them and now we are going to look at two tomorrow about 3 hours away. i am a little nervous but SUPER excited!:lol:

bmwk5

thanks! yes it is on the line...actually these two are near chattanooga at a dealer. i am going right by Redstone to get there though....

bmwk5

well no luck today. :-( 578 miles later and 5 rust buckets, and 12 hours on the road it was not the best day. we had fun and i am so glad i dont have one of those pieces of trash in my driveway. this makes me appreciate all the m1009s i see on this site so much more!

Hal O'Peridol

How about an update?:mrgreen: Did ya get one?

Went through Ardmore a couple years ago, my dad's family is from there. Have a few cousins in the Harvest area. Used to eat Whitt's barbeque back before it branched out. MMMMMMM barbeque. Can't find ANY good stuff up here in the PNW.:evil:

Posted right about same time.......too bad about the poor shape trucks, keep looking, and don't give up!

bmwk5

well no luck today. :-( 578 miles later and 5 rust buckets, and 12 hours on the road it was not the best day. we had fun and i am so glad i dont have one of those pieces of trash in my driveway. this makes me appreciate all the m1009s i see on this site so much more!

bmwk5

wow that's close! i eat whitts every now and then...yea im gonna look at a few in huntsville this weekend i hope. thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks