• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going to look at my first m1009 tomorrow!!

bmwk5

i have been reading these forums for a while now. i had a civvy k5 last summer and my buddy had a m1009. i was SO jealous! we have since both sold them and now we are going to look at two tomorrow about 3 hours away. i am a little nervous but SUPER excited!:lol:

bmwk5

thanks! yes it is on the line...actually these two are near chattanooga at a dealer. i am going right by Redstone to get there though....

bmwk5

well no luck today. :-( 578 miles later and 5 rust buckets, and 12 hours on the road it was not the best day. we had fun and i am so glad i dont have one of those pieces of trash in my driveway. this makes me appreciate all the m1009s i see on this site so much more!

Hal O'Peridol

How about an update?:mrgreen: Did ya get one?

Went through Ardmore a couple years ago, my dad's family is from there. Have a few cousins in the Harvest area. Used to eat Whitt's barbeque back before it branched out. MMMMMMM barbeque. Can't find ANY good stuff up here in the PNW.:evil:

Posted right about same time.......too bad about the poor shape trucks, keep looking, and don't give up!

bmwk5

well no luck today. :-( 578 miles later and 5 rust buckets, and 12 hours on the road it was not the best day. we had fun and i am so glad i dont have one of those pieces of trash in my driveway. this makes me appreciate all the m1009s i see on this site so much more!

bmwk5

wow that's close! i eat whitts every now and then...yea im gonna look at a few in huntsville this weekend i hope. thanks!