• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good deal??

Harleighguy

I have a chance to buy 2 Deuces ('69, '70) and a M105 trailer plus some spare wheels. The 69 is down registered as Non-Op due to having a bad rear brake wheel cylinder and dead batteries. The 70 is current registration and also has Air O Matic and both have heaters. Both trucks have bows, canvas and troop seats. the trailer also has sides/bows and a cover. All are titled here in the Republic of California... Both are W/W trucks and the grand total is..... $5000 cash!! However I have to take everything or no deal. Good or bad?? I'm thinking I should hold out for a better deal~ LOL!!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 West coast w/w trucks, one with air asst and a trailer for 5K? Why haven't you bought them yet? You could always sell one which should almost make the one you keep free.:beer:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's not only a good deal, that's a great deal. I've seen non-winch trucks without air-assist go for more than $3,000 lately (after you add the fees).

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will go pay for them, pick them up and take them to my place. Then I will check them over thoroughly and then tell you whether you should buy them or not. And I will do this in the spirit of SS brotherhood. :beer:

wsucougarx

Haha, is this a good deal? That is an outstanding deal. The subject of this thread shouldn't be a quesion but a boasting thread;-) I'd be all over that deal! First off the winch kits alone are 1000-1500 each ($2k-3k) the AOM is about $1k. That's about $4k for the winch kits and the AOM alone.

eagle4g63

Are they there yet, if not give me the info I'll catch a flight tomorrow and get them myself!:shock: I paid 5 Grand for my truck alone!!!! No air assist or bows and cover.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks