• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good deal??

Harleighguy

I have a chance to buy 2 Deuces ('69, '70) and a M105 trailer plus some spare wheels. The 69 is down registered as Non-Op due to having a bad rear brake wheel cylinder and dead batteries. The 70 is current registration and also has Air O Matic and both have heaters. Both trucks have bows, canvas and troop seats. the trailer also has sides/bows and a cover. All are titled here in the Republic of California... Both are W/W trucks and the grand total is..... $5000 cash!! However I have to take everything or no deal. Good or bad?? I'm thinking I should hold out for a better deal~ LOL!!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 West coast w/w trucks, one with air asst and a trailer for 5K? Why haven't you bought them yet? You could always sell one which should almost make the one you keep free.:beer:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's not only a good deal, that's a great deal. I've seen non-winch trucks without air-assist go for more than $3,000 lately (after you add the fees).

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will go pay for them, pick them up and take them to my place. Then I will check them over thoroughly and then tell you whether you should buy them or not. And I will do this in the spirit of SS brotherhood. :beer:

wsucougarx

Haha, is this a good deal? That is an outstanding deal. The subject of this thread shouldn't be a quesion but a boasting thread;-) I'd be all over that deal! First off the winch kits alone are 1000-1500 each ($2k-3k) the AOM is about $1k. That's about $4k for the winch kits and the AOM alone.

eagle4g63

Are they there yet, if not give me the info I'll catch a flight tomorrow and get them myself!:shock: I paid 5 Grand for my truck alone!!!! No air assist or bows and cover.